PRESS COVERAGE

Want to see where Tiararama has been featured? This is the blog for you

21/12/2010

Asiana Magazine Winter 2010

We are delighted to have one of our gorgeous 2011 Winter Collection used in a fabulous Winter Wonderland photoshoot for the winter issue of Asiana Magazine.

Asiana Magazine Cover Winter 2010

We love the creative styling of this shoot and just love how amazing our Ice Queen tiara looks!
Asiana Magazine Winter 2010 Ice Queen

'Ice Queen' Winter Collection 2011
Ice Queen 2011 Winter Collection

Front Cover and Image courtesy of Asiana Magazine

And here is a treat for you. Here is a behind the scenes video of this photoshoot. You can see Ice Queen being styled from about 3 minutes in.
Winter Wonderland behind the scenes

2 comments:

  1. I worked for The Asiana magazien for this winter issue and I was the one who found your website as my job was to search for a company which sells tiaras and I am absolutely delighted they chose to go with my choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaila, I absolutely love this image. Your research was fab!

    ReplyDelete